Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Visual Research

What do I see here:
cartoon character
attention grabbing
a mix of humor and fear
"live" food
death

This is an image I did not create, but tells you a little about my interests. I like the way the creator mixed humor and fear together....Although, I don't think GMOs are funny.

Wowwie Zowie...This is a slippery slope.
Pictures + Cut and paste = a really cool piece of art work.
My Food + Cut and Paste = a really flippin scary idea.

What are the ramifications of Genetically Modified foods? I don't know.
Hey I have an idea, lets picture ourselves flying on a jet plane headed to the Philippines, a long flight, when the pilot over the intercom say's "hey guys and gals you have the privilege of being aboard the first flight using a new wing technology...and get this, we have no idea if it will work out or not"
hmmm....I think I'm frightened.




No comments:

Post a Comment